Sunday, February 17, 2013

These New Projects Keep Coming!

Newest Bracelets
I've been working on a few new items for my shop Glass Wire Studios because it is in need of something new, don't you think?

My sister and I went to the craft stores today and the other day where I bought a few new items to add to my shop. You've already seen some of the items that I'm going to post now it's time to add a few more. I also think it's time for a few new clay items. I've got a couple idea in mind but I haven't created much. Sure, I have my cactus and I'm working on my sister's desk tree from a little inside joke we made back when we both were in high school but that is all I have going for me right now.

I also have a few pending projects that I want to do. A lot of these a resin coating a thin coating so I will have to do these at around the same time. I'm rather excited to show everyone my latest projects.

And those are just for my shop. I have a few personal projects that I'm working on as well, like my smash journaling. I want to catch up with that soon.

Creative cubes

Have a wonderful day.



1 comment:

  1. You do have a lot of unfinished projects! I really like those cubes. You should really finish those.

    ReplyDelete