Thursday, February 7, 2013

Favor Boxes Can Make A Fun Craft

So, I have a lot of these party favor boxes that I bought at Micheal's over a year ago and I couldn't figure out what to do with them. Today, I finally sat down and played around with them. The first time I made something, I made it cutesy and child like, thinking of Little One and Older One. It turned out to be this purple dino/monster thing. It's cute and the girls loved him...but didn't want to make one with me. That's fine. It took forever to make anyway.

I decided to mess around a little more when Little One went down for a nap. I didn't finish until I got home but it took me a total of 4 hours! You wouldn't believe half the things I used. The end result is worth it, though. Actually, I'm very proud of it and will give you shots of random parts of it. It turned out better than I was expecting. The mobile version my look a little wonky, sorry about that.

It might not seem like much but with all the effort I put behind it, it turned out better than I was hoping.



Shingles - I painted sand paper (60) in black.



The box inside is 2 1/4 inches on every side.


No comments:

Post a Comment