Saturday, February 16, 2013

Keeping Up and New Craft Ideas

So, it's been a few days since I last posted on here but I've been unexpectedly busy with work. I'm still working on things for work since the girls and I are going to make our own board game. I'm rather excited about this board game. They are going to help me color it and everything.

Now, I have all of these wooden blocks and a plan for them. I'm actually working on it right now. It will be rather fun once I finish. I'm using them with my writing stuff and will probably post them on here and my other blog than I need to start working on...yeah, I haven't gotten that far with it.

New project for my terracotta pots
I also bought these little terracotta pots (and I do mean little) for something that I'll be posting in my shop once I find my SD card for my Canon Rebel. I hate when I lose these things.

Next, I'll be working on my writing workshop that I bought a few years ago called How To Think Sideways by Holly Lisle. I think, as a writer, she presents very good material that I find helpful. I love the worksheets she gives too. It is a different approach from what I normally do.

Anyway, I'd better get back to working on my latest craft.

I hope everyone has a good weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment