Thursday, April 18, 2013

P is for Pain

Yeah, pain. Why pain? Because there has been a pain in my lower back and left leg for weeks. It wasn't so bad until recently.

It has been killing me lately and everything I do to try to temporary dull the pain doesn't work. I'm starting to suspect that it isn't back pain...or I should call my doctor to make sure that it isn't anything serious. It's hard to lift children with this pain. I'm lucky Little One is so light that I don't need to use much strength to lift her.

I've been having a few pain free moments... Hopefully, it's coming to an end.

My internet is a bit spotty but I managed to get it to work!

So, the band for today is the Pink Spiders.



2 comments:

  1. Yikes. I hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pain and caring for little ones is never a good mix. Hope it is nothing and easily remedied! stopping by from a-z

    ReplyDelete