Wednesday, April 17, 2013

O is for Oddities

*I posted the wrong thing yesterday without realizing it. I thought it was my O post.

Oddities. Everyone has them. I have quite a few.

When someone is shaking my hand and they touch my wrist in any way, I get a little freaked out.

I can write, draw, or do anything on the very first page of a notebook or sketchbook.

I practically have a panic attack when I don't have my iPod...maybe that should go under obsession.

When the weather is bad, I like to blast my music while I drive.

I eat fruit snacks by color, depending on my favorites and which has more.

I'm sure there are more oddities that I have but I can think of any.

Now for music

O is for One Less Reason. 


1 comment:

  1. I don't think I'd have the courage to put mine out there for everyone to read. But I'm with you with blasting the music in bad weather. It's comforting somehow.

    ReplyDelete