Monday, April 15, 2013

M is for Making Things

I've been in the mood to make things...like food and stuff. I made those grapes, this Elephant Ear Bread stuff, this Mac and cheese dish my dad used to make for us as children, I want to make lasagna again, I made pasta bake, jello fruit snacks, and tomorrow, I'm making cookies. I've just been in the mood. There are so many things I want to try to make.

Unfortunately, my Internet isn't working so I have to use my phone. This means I can add the music from YouTube until it starts working. And I need to do a catch up day where I go around and really to comments as well as comment on other blogs.

Anyway the band for today...

M is for Mayday Parade. Specifically, their song Jamie All Over. You might also like Mariana's Trench (that is a band).

2 comments:

  1. Yummy! That elephant ear bread was really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know this band, but that food looks good! ;)

    ReplyDelete