Sunday, June 30, 2013

Puppet Shows and Water Wars

It was a hot and rainy week so our activities were limited to the indoors on the days I worked. There was one dry hot day, thank goodness.

Tuesday was our rainy day. The girl across the street came over to play. If anyone follows me on Twitter, you will know how that day went. There was whining and minor fighting but overall, it wasn't a bad day. Aubrey was a bit sassy at times but she was good. It was the day we did the puppet shows. Some if them were hilarious.



We also made stories for random people that we drew. This is Ella Elaine. One of our characters.


Wednesday, Brynna and I spent a lot of time, just the two of us. Aubrey had golf so Brynna and I played a lot of one on one games...like story cubes. Have you ever heard of them? You roll the dice and  tell a story. Brynna spent most of the time listening to the stories I made up. That's usually what happens when I play with children.


During nap time, Aubrey and I made this eggless cookie dough. She and I have made this before but this batch was probably our best batch yet. She and I both agreed on that.


We spent the last half of the day outside. I sprayed them with the hose since we didn't have time to get the pool out before it was dinner time but we did have fun...okay, I had fun spraying them down. They had me chasing them around the house in the humid weather so I had to get them back.

No comments:

Post a Comment