Friday, September 28, 2012

Art Journal Pages

These are the first two pages of my new art journal. I am building the journal as I go.

Here is page one. It's not my favorite one but I'm slowly starting to get back into this. I was at a loss of what to do. There is something about warm colors that just makes me go blank. I can't seem to do much when they are involved. I'm hoping to change that. Of course, this picture makes it look so much worse than it is. It looks better in person.


Page two. I love this one. I love the colors and everything. I kind of wish I had a sharpie pen to write the words but I'll do something to keep those letters from smudging. Anyway, I was experimenting with things on this page. It's done mostly in acrylic paint.


 Another view because I love this so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment