Monday, October 15, 2012

The Weather Isn't On My Side

I've been trying to work on my train case but it keeps raining or it's too cold. So instead, I've been working on other things. I've been sketching out things I'm going to be adding to my shop for the season. They should be up by this weekend.

My On The Rocks characters will be posted soon in sets along with their homes. Should be fun. I'm also going to start working on this novel planning website that my sister and I talked about. Not much is going into it yet since I'm currently preparing myself and helping others get ready for National Novel Writing Month. I'm writing blog posts for a Deviant Art Group called Wrimo-Writers. I have to start making plotting posts.

At the moment, I'm distracted with the TV show Merlin. I'm obsessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment